Freelance Translator’s Job Conditions
Receipt of an Order
- 1. A small order in an electronic format. The order is sent to your e-mail.
- 2. A big order in an electronic format. The order is uploaded to one of the free file-exchanger servers or sent by e-mail (probably, in parts).
- 3. An order in a hard-copy. The scanned copy of the order is sent by e-mail (probably, in parts).
- 1. Use of computer (electronic) translators is not allowed. We recommend using electronic dictionaries.
- 2. The order should be made and saved in an editable electronic format.
- 3. If there are any initial requirements (special vocabulary, target format of the order, other customer’s requests), translation must be made with the account of these requirements.
Provision of the Executed Order
- 1. A small order in an electronic format. The order is sent by e-mail.
- 2. A big text in an electronic format. The order is uploaded to one of the free file-exchanger servers or sent by e-mail in parts.
1. Payment rates.
- When filling in the Application Form, please, indicate you payment rates. This information is taken into account when a decision is made on the order placement.
2. Payment terms.
- The orders executed are paid within three working days from the moment of the executed order receipt. We send a notification on the receipt of the executed order by e-mail.
3. Payment modes.
- The executed orders are paid through different payment systems (to be negotiated before the order placement).
Cooperation after the Order Execution
Once we get your translation, we shall check it up. In case of any comments on the quality of the order execution, we shall send you the list of comments containing recommendations on settling the enlisted problems in the consecutive orders. Your task is to analyze this information and to do your best to avoid such problems in your future work. In case you disagree with our comments, you can always challenge them.