1. Capability to execute works subject to the specified requirements.
2. Trainability. Capability to respond adequately to our comments on your translation quality and to make the corresponding alterations in the consecutive works.
3. Capability to reason your case wisely, in case you consider it right.
4. Sound knowledge of your native language. Capability to render correctly the source text in your native language.
5. Sound knowledge of grammar of the foreign language in question.
6. Sound knowledge of the domain indicated in the application form.
7. Capability to make translations using the predetermined vocabulary (if any).
8. Good computer skills, namely, knowledge of the following programs:
- MS Word (including editing of any embedded graphical objects);
- MS Excel (including editing of any embedded graphical objects);
- MS Power Point (including editing of any embedded graphical objects);
- archivers: WinZip, WinRar;
- Adobe Acrobat (or any other programs to view pdf-files);
- electronic dictionaries;
9. Regular convenient communication means (cell-phone, regularly checked e-mail).